Couture Compression Apparel line of garments flawlessly combines function with fashion. Everyone will die one day but not everyone will LIVEEverydayTM—Love yourself and others, Inspire those around you, Voice your dreams and ambitions, and Enjoy Life. Fashion is an integral part of everyday life and is a form of expression of our personalities, our ideals and our attitudes. Fashion has the ability to transform an individual; to lift one’s spirits; and to open opportunities. Desire to LIVEEverydayTMbecause regardless of your condition you deserve the same rights of access to fashion that will allow you to express yourself freely, comfortably and with ease.
- Fabric provides excellent recovery as swelling decreases.
- Rear-lifting bands enhance your rear for a rounder shape.
- Four levels of clasps with gradual compression as needed that reduces and controls your abdomen.
- Aids in the healing process. After surgery, helps skin adhere to the muscle to prevent sagging.
- Light compression garments should be worn during flights greater than 3 hours or during episodes of vigorous exercise.
- All patients who have had an isolated episode of swelling should wear a sleeve and/or glove regardless of the length of the flight.
- All patients with chronic lymphedema should wear a sleeve and/or glove during ALL air travel.
- Garments should be replaced every 6 months.